Learning ICT with Maths (Teaching ICT Through the Primary Curriculum)
- This purchase will help support literacy campaigns across the world
- BUY ONE GIVE ONE
Providing practical guidance on enhancing learning through ICT in maths, this book is made up of a series of projects that supplement, augment and extend the QCA ICT scheme and provide much-needed links with Units in other subjects' schemes of work. It includes:
- fact cards that support each project and clearly outline its benefits in relation to teaching and learning
- examples of how activities work in 'real' classrooms
- links to research, inspection evidence and background reading to support each project
- adaptable planning examples and practical ideas provided on an accompanying CD ROM.
Suitable for all trainee and practising primary teachers.
|Number Of Pages||144|
|Item Height||18 mm|
|Item Width||208 mm|
|Item Weight||457 Gram|
|Product Dimensions||208 x 18 x 294|
|Publisher||David Fulton Publishers|
|Format||Paperback | 144|